$420.00!!!!! LOL I KNOW that's a type-o!
Sounds like you had a great AG day all around!
Congratulations!!!!
Stopped at a yard sale today on my way to a job interview - For 420.00 I got a very nice condition Bitty Baby - Pre Mattel and the Red Umbrella Stroller
Stopped at another on my way home and got Addy Learns a lesson
Samantha Learns a Lesson
Molly and the Movie Star
Computer Game for AG
2003 Circle of Smiles Books
$420.00!!!!! LOL I KNOW that's a type-o!
Sounds like you had a great AG day all around!
Congratulations!!!!
I bet she meant to type $20. 4 and $ sign are the same key, one with shift key.
Yikes yes it was supposed to be $20.00 not $420.00
cool! can't wait til i find something at random [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ROTFL and LOL!!! Congratulations anyway! Heee-Hawwwwww!!!!Originally posted by FelinaDoon:
Yikes yes it was supposed to be $20.00 not $420.00
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
LOL. Congratulations! ($420...you really WOULD be a Goner if you spent that. [img]wink.gif[/img] )
Had hoped it was only a typo - like the decimal point moving a little too far to the right, but 20 is much better than 42 [img]wink.gif[/img] - enjoy your nice bargains.
Bookmarks